[Rhodes22-list] teachers - Chris?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 16:24:39 EDT 2007

Slim,

I'll throw my hat in the ring!  If I had to choose any single point in my
career as the best moment, it would be one while instructing.  I had the
pleasure of enduring an "education" class a few years ago taught by a "no
shit" General in the Airforce" and a Phd. in Education.  He was "known" as
the asshole on campus but it was one of the richest days of learning in my
career.  You know the old expression, "those who can, do, and those who
can't, teach?"   He fully debunked that theory.  If I have to choose between
'pilot' or 'teacher' on my tombstone, give me the teacher label. What a
noble profession!

Brad