[Rhodes22-list] School teachers

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 18:19:57 EDT 2007

see what i mean guys, i'm in the ballpark, i'm just not quite there. i'm gonna get a rolls, i mean a rhodes, one of these days and i have a daughter and son-in-law, both middle school teachers. close. getting closer. ;-) john b

Geankoplis <napoli68 at charter.net> wrote:  I wonder how many school teachers, retired teachers, or former school
teachers we have on the list? As I recall there was slim a former teacher,
Art a middle school teacher? Me, a middle school teacher, and the Johnsons,
and of course Elle the retired currently being rejuvenated teacher. Who
else?

Chris Geankoplis
Medford, OR