[Rhodes22-list] corrosion X

Lou Rosenberg steadilsr at verizon.net
Fri Aug 24 20:37:33 EDT 2007

Ed
  I have Corrosion X HD and its a very good product.   My jury is
still out until I make it through the tough winter and look as some
things that I've used it on even around the house like lock shackles.
I swear by Boeshield T-9 though its removed SO much corrosion and
QUICKLY that I will not ever try anything else on seized fasteners or
fittings.
Lou