[Rhodes22-list] A word to the unwise...JB

Just bent j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Sat Aug 25 11:26:43 EDT 2007

elle,
This is rude.
 I didn't trash anyone. It's not my fault all my teachers were lazy.
My History teacher was dating one of my friends.
Not all teachers are noble just because they are a teacher.
Just like cops & firemen, everyone puts them on a pedestal.
Your the one grouping people, you just group them as all good.
Jb