[Rhodes22-list] Finished with the unwise...JB

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 22:28:36 EDT 2007

Enough!  Both of you!

When Bill Effros gets back from his book tour, or Italy, or
wherever-the-hell Bill and Diane are, he and I will demonstrate how to have
a real bare knuckled cyberspace brawl.  Just wait until the professionals go
at it!

Brad

PS - Elle, I did enjoy the sock drawer comment.  I have two, black for work
- white for fun.  Hard to go wrong choosing the correct socks for the day.