[Rhodes22-list] katrina anniversary (political) reply to y2k

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 16:42:08 EDT 2007

John,

While we're moving to a higher moral ground, why don't you learn where the
Capital button is on the keyboard?  Just because I fed you beer for a day
doesn't mean you get off free.  Try it!  Your argument might command more
weight.

Brad.

PS - If you didn't figure out that I'm an A-hole in a day, you won't figure
it out in ten years on 'da list'.