[Rhodes22-list] teachers - Chris?

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Aug 27 20:46:35 EDT 2007

Hey Jb,
	You never got the right teacher.  How about an 8th grade science
teacher who set his mustache on fire (what his intent was does not count) or
the time made up a slightly too large batch of Ammonium tetra Iodide and
almost blew the doors off the cabinet where it was "safely" stored.  Or the
time he dropped....oh never mind.

Chris