[Rhodes22-list] Buying & Outfitting a Rhodes

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Aug 27 21:26:20 EDT 2007

Hey Caesar,
		You are quite right about the VHF and unless you have done
it a couple of times do let Stan do it.  I forgot to mention it only because
I'v done it a number of times and it was filled away in the "oh that's an
easy one to do it yourself" but I forgot to note the "ego centric" lable on
that judgement call.  Nice weather here.  Went sailing on my Rhodes 4 days
after getting back, couldn't miss the Presiedes (sp) meteor showers.

Chris