[Rhodes22-list] Visiting NY City

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 13:41:57 EDT 2007

sorry i missed the original email question but for breakfast just ask your hotel clerk, cab driver, or newspaperstand person for the  the nearest greek run coffee shop. can't go wrong.

"Arthur H. Czerwonky" <czerwonky at earthlink.net> wrote:  Dave,
I took a group to Mama Leoni's, I think the correct name, many years ago. Excellent Italian, also pricey.
Art