[Rhodes22-list] Buying & Outfitting a Rhodes

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 14:02:14 EDT 2007

rocket gibraltar anyone? no worms!

elle <watermusic38 at yahoo.com> wrote:  I'm SOOOO not surprised...considering that spelling, grammar, --times tables- are not allowed to be taught other than very briefly...not PC and 'too numbing' for those inquiring minds.
Heaven forbid we should drill over & over until we get it right.

This is the generation that will care for us in the nursing homes & hospitals in our dotage.

Drop your long term care insurance & head out to sea when the time comes..

elle

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote: I can't pass this one up. A teacher that can't spell? P E R S E I D E S.

Rummy

1992 Rhodes 22 Recyc '06 "WaterMusic" (Lady in Red)