[Rhodes22-list] Question for -mjm

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 28 23:15:59 EDT 2007

I believe that schmendrick is a particular variety of idiot who
also is unaware of his/her  cluelessness, so I guess that it is
more appropriate in this context then schlemiel, who is both
clueless and unlucky.  Putz is a more extreme version of schmendick,
which may indeed be overboard.

speaking of overboard,

Geh cock offen yom (but watch for the Coast guard)

Ron