[Rhodes22-list] Question for -mjm

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Wed Aug 29 09:55:17 EDT 2007

Hey, I caught some of this give and take and I am with JB

We all express ourselves differently - it does not mean we intend to be
taken as others may translate our expressions.

I have had contact with JB and find him to be a gentleman and a scholar  ...
and he did not even buy a boat from us.   If this were my list I would
welcome him for who he is and not try another Iraq personality change.

ss