[Rhodes22-list] Solar Mooring Light

Jim White lemenagerie22 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 16:56:26 EDT 2007

Nope. Went right to the sign in page

  BTW I use one a solar light hoisted up on my main halyard as an all night anchor light. Works real well. I also have a solar spotlight on the stern rail that lights up the entire cockpit. It can be switched on and off too....

  Cheers

  jw

  S/V Le Menagerie Rhodes 22
  S/V Olivia Westerly Centaur Ketch http://www.yotblog.com/index.php?u=WesterlyC

David Huckabee <huckabee_david at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Walmart is supposed to allow a direct link to a photo album, without having to sign-in. So here is another try to post a link to pictures of the solar mooring light.

http://photos.walmart.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=18269819/a=12303790_12303790/t_=12303790