[Rhodes22-list] Newbie

Tom Dorsey Tom at demaximis.com
Wed Aug 29 19:40:02 EDT 2007

Greetings!

I recently joined the list and since it seems that there is a lull in
the conversation I thought I should at least make my presence known.
I'm new to sailing and hope to be able to learn from the accumulated
wisdom of the members.

After a lot of late night research I decided that the R22 is the boat
that I hope to spend my time with and I'm in the process of looking for
a boat to purchase.  I have a lot to learn about what I need and I hope
you don't mind while I listen in as I determine what would work best.

Initially, my learning time will be on local waters in TN.
(Knoxville)

Thanks for the opportunity.

Tom

R. Thomas Dorsey
450 Montbrook Lane
Knoxville, TN 37919-2705
865-691-5052
865-691-9835 (fax)

Unless otherwise indicated, the information contained in this email
message is the exclusive property of de maximis, inc. and is privileged
and confidential information intended for the use of the individual(s)
or entity(s) named above.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error or are not
sure whether it is privileged, please immediately reply to the sender and
/or notify us by phone (865-691-5052) and destroy all copies whether
electronic and/or paper.