[Rhodes22-list] Florida Rhodes Owners! Alex Stavisky!

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Aug 29 21:04:30 EDT 2007

Alex:

You need to post your questions more dramatically.  Or go to Frapper and
look up specific Florida Rhodies like Bud Connor or Luis Guzman or other
names obtained thru reseach...

So, you are going to visit Rush Limbaugh?  Doesn't he live near there?  Does
he know you are coming?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA