[Rhodes22-list] Newbie

Tom Dorsey Tom at demaximis.com
Wed Aug 29 22:33:34 EDT 2007

I've been impressed so far.  I hope to join the fleet and Stan has been
quite helpful.

Cheers,
Tom

R. Thomas Dorsey
450 Montbrook Lane
Knoxville, TN 37919-2705
865-691-5052
865-691-9835 (fax)

>>> czerwonky at earthlink.net 08/29/07 10:04 PM >>>
Tom,
You are headed in the right direction.  There is no sailing craft quite
like this R22.  You will be welcomed into the fleet with a dedicated
group of helpful skippers and an absolutely fearless leader in Stan.
Chow,
Art Czerwonky
s/v Mary Jane
Atlanta