[Rhodes22-list] Solar Mooring Light

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 11:52:50 EDT 2007

i agree. but how about one of the conventional dc lawn lights hooked up to your onboard battery that is solar activated? you would need to patch one of those electric eye sensors in between the battery and the light. it would last a lot longer. john b

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 8/30/2007 9:25:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,