[Rhodes22-list] correction

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 13:00:26 EDT 2007

brad
  remember, the sqeaky (whiney) wheel always gets the oil!! and the term in yiddish, to bring us back to the subject ,is kvetch! and they love people who believe in solving problems.

Brad Haslett <flybrad at gmail.com> wrote:
  Elle,

You caught me in the MOOD. Why can't there be an age, or a level of
maturity, or a level of pay, where you can say, "there are no more
excuses!". I say about third grade is a good place to start but maybe 45
years old would be a good second. If you haven't learned your craft by age
25, let's give you the benefit of the doubt, age 45, then you have skills or
don't, a craft or not that is useful to society. If you are 45 years or
older and your only skill is to bitch about where you were displaced by
hurricane winds, then you should be happy with your government provided
"three squares" and quit whining!.

Brad