[Rhodes22-list] Three minute life skills course

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 16:33:10 EDT 2007

Elle,

Most Excellent!  This has been nothing but a good news day.  I just got a
call from our law firm in Biloxi, after 9 months the lender decided to
accept the insurance payoff from our dump truck loss of 01/04/07.  We still
have two more lawsuits to go from that accident but their persistence will
be rewarded with a big goose egg as well.  You made my day!

Brad