[Rhodes22-list] How to Sail in the Med

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Thu Aug 30 23:56:25 EDT 2007

Thanks,
	Nick and his boat are up north in Croatia, but even on the islands
there are fires and ash raining down on the boat.  They mentioned that a 50
foot American cat got hit by a local wind called a Bura that, according to
the Americans, heeled 45 degrees over with the windward pontoon way out of
the water.  Kinda makes me worry about the kids on the 22 footer.  I told
them to keep the lower hatch board in and locked.  Other than that, they are
having a great time from what I hear.  I loved your job description!  What
fun!
Chris