[Rhodes22-list] Question for -mjmHumor

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Fri Aug 31 00:17:21 EDT 2007

Brad wrote: Jezzo Peezo, give it a rest.  The man said he was sorry, enough
already.
> Hell, I'll take the hit.  It was me in the men's room at MSP.  Whoops,
> sorry, wrong apology.  Give JB and the rest of us a break.  I haven't
> met the man yet but my best guess is that he is a human being.  Just
> like the rock outside my parents door with the Bible verse painted on
> it, "He is without sin, let him cast the first stone".

Reminds me of a joke, So Jesus says the above quote and all the villagers
look downcast until there is a commotion in the back of the crowd and a
little old woman struggles forward with a rock as big as she is.  She then
proceeds to fling in upon the poor adulteress.  Jesus is stunned and
speechless for a moment and finally says.  "Gee Mom, sometimes you really
piss me off."

Lets all lighten up

Chris

> Jezzo Peezo, give it a rest.  The man said he was sorry, enough already.
> Hell, I'll take the hit.  It was me in the men's room at MSP.  Whoops,
> sorry, wrong apology.  Give JB and the rest of us a break.  I haven't met
> the man yet but my best guess is that he is a human being.  Just like the
> rock outside my parents door with the Bible verse painted on it, "He is
> without sin, let him cast the first stone".
>
> Brad
>
> On 8/29/07, Arthur H. Czerwonky <czerwonky at earthlink.net> wrote:
> >
> > Rummy,
> > Having seen the dialog in Jb's emails why would anyone want to endure
> > his poison pen further?  I will give one more posting from him a try.
Maybe