[Rhodes22-list] Solar Mooring Light & Mast Crane

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 10:12:36 EDT 2007

Art,

For various reasons we raised and lowered the Mast 3 times before our recent
launching using Stan's instructions as detailed in the Rhodes manual found
in the Docs section of www.rhodes22.org.  We did it with 2 people on an IMF
mast and really had no issues.  I personally would not be concerned at all
about doing it again.  If I was trailering and raising the mast frequently,
I would certainly buy the mast crane.  For my once or twice a year, it
doesn't make sense to me.  Just one Rhodie's humble opinion.

Hank