[Rhodes22-list] Chinese Food (Immigration Law)

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 10:19:05 EDT 2007

Brad,

My wife is originally from Mexico and I have lived there, but I am in full
agreement with the actions of the courts.  One of the most effective ways to
stop illegal immigration is to make it economically unfeasible.  If the jobs
for illegals dry up, then the illegal immigration will dry up also.  If
prices go up, so be it, but I don't think they will go up significantly.

Hank