[Rhodes22-list] WASHING YOUR RHODES

Alex Stavisky astavisky at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 20:02:11 EDT 2007

If you want to get your boat really clean do what
I do.
I have a 2500 psi pressure washer and I take it
with me on the boat.  I go to a far off location
on the lake and fire it up.  You can put the
water hose down the hole by the lazaret and the
pump will pull plenty of water for the job.
I use a combination of TSP, Clorox & tide all
full strength and swab it on the deck with a rag
mop.  Let stand for 5-10 minutes and pressure
wash off.
It turns the lake a little white but only for a
couple of hours.  Then it's all gone.
Good place to fish later on.  Take a net.
Alex