[Rhodes22-list] Trying pictures w/imagecave.com

DIANE RUSSELL mamaruss5 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 31 21:55:12 EDT 2007

Haven't been able to yet. I didn't have the slider pin to hold the top up
when I put up the mast. It's my first year with the boat and I'm finding
several things I want or need to change. I don't know why the traveler is in
front of the compainionway. I assumed others had the same setup. I really
would like to know others setup of the main sheet after pulling out furling
mainsail. My boom only has cleats to wind the sheet around and it is very
inconvenient. I have some work to do after I get her out of the water this
year. (Yes, it is the north and I probably pay somewhere in the neighborhood
of $75 for every time I've been able to sail this year!)

Diane