[Rhodes22-list] I won again.

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 01:08:52 EST 2007

'tis the season for giving.

Alan Robertson <bigal_61 at msn.com> wrote:  Boy, the SCAM BS is still piled high and deep!
----- Original Message -----
From: R22RumRunner at aol.com
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 11:25 AM
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] I won again.

I can't believe my luck. I received another letter today informing me that
they want to give me a million dollars. I might have to buy a new Rhodes with
this money. I can't believe this has happened to me twice in one week. The
gods are surely looking after me.

Rummy

Reference Number: 421/613/580-EB

We bring to your notice the winning
letter from Netherlands Promotion Company held on the 23rd of November,
2007 through Internet ballot System among 10,000 Microsoft users.
Subsequently, your email address attached to Ticket Number: TL754/22/76

won contract sum of $1,000,000 USD from a total sum of $10,000,000 USD.
We request you to pay serious attention to this notification by
contacting the claims department with claim information and procedures
of claim.

Mr.Peter Smith.
Tel:+31-624-595-853
E-mail:
(claimdepatminfo at yahoo.de)

Congratulations once again from our members
of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.
Please you are ask to forward to Sponsor Loterij Claim Agent the
Information Below;

(I) Reference Number: 421/613/580-EB
(ii) Ticket
Number: TL754/22/76