[Rhodes22-list] Remote Controls for the Tohatsu

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 19:12:44 EST 2007

Bill,

I don't know....11' seems to ring a bell...and he
added the extra length...I do know that the rigger
used the extra length to accomodate the movement of
the motor lift so as not to stress the
connections....the coil of cable you see on the arm of
the engine does not change.......and he used heavy
duty cabling....

elle

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20071202/d5f951e2/attachment.jpg

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20071202/d5f951e2/attachment-0001.jpg