[Rhodes22-list] Re mote Controls for the Tohatsu - Reply to Bill, et al.

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 5 10:57:29 EST 2007

Bill,
Mine is the previous post.  The Tohatsu 8 kit costs $93.93.  Having seen the assembly, four hours may be necessary.  Tell me if Stan will do the job - I rather doubt it.  I have no reason to think that a licensed T dealer is dishonest, but judge for yourself.  The choice of control box matters also - let me know which one seems the best for you and where mounted.
Art