[Rhodes22-list] Humor, political, Canadian style

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 04:36:36 EST 2007

Minneapolis is one of the first wave of large cities to go WiFi city-wide.
They've put up the antennas every 600 feet and have nearly finished
providing service to the whole city.  How are they going to police all
that--let alone the whole country?

And c'mon...cartoons?  I suppose if you want to kill someone for portraying
Muhammad in a cartoon, you'd be welcome and fit right in in this country?

Slim