[Rhodes22-list] Chris G question

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Dec 7 07:57:55 EST 2007

Chris,

You signed your post Von Munchen.  Are you of that family tree?  I have
relatives that used to have that German surname.  It is an old German
industrialist surname who came to this country in the early 20th century.
In the current generation in the line that I know, it is all girls who have
married and use their husbands' surname, so the name stops there.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"Suppose you were an idiot.  And suppose you were a member of Congress, but
then I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain