[Rhodes22-list] WiFi security - WEP 128 & MAC address, general topics

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 12:28:08 EST 2007

Robert,

Just to quibble a little but it's TANSTAAFL (There ain't no such thing as a
free lunch).  I believe it was first used in Robert Heinlein's book, "The
Moon is a Harsh Mistress".  That was actually a candidate for the name for
my boat, but I now think I will go with LOCHAN, which is the fist two
letters of my kid's names (Lorilei, Charlie and Andrea).

Hank