[Rhodes22-list] Hey Rummy, Time to Switch!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 12:50:50 EST 2007

Lee,

Not that I have any experience or know anything about the subject, but, the
author is full of BS.  Kids, don't try this at home!  Tequila supposedly has
the least amount of esters (the stuff that causes hangovers) provided it is
made pure. The problem is, no one has ever tested the theory on just
tequila.  Usually the tequila follows or is preceded by something else.  I
don't do bourbon - don't ask why.  Wine, beer, scotch, all OK.  I tried to
relive the song, "One Bourbon, One Scotch, And One Beer" (hit it Slim!) and
the bourbon did it for me (bourbon by itself will do the same thing -
different strokes for different folks).  The other two are just fine.
Sometimes scientists should just leave science to those of us who know.

Brad