[Rhodes22-list] Diane Russell

DIANE RUSSELL mamaruss5 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 12 01:19:06 EST 2007

Yes, I do have a trailer. Seems to be in fair shape. I do think I will need
to replace the winch after launching in the spring. It is somewhat bent but
I only drive the trailer 2.6 miles to launch and once again to haul out. I
drive slow!

I do need some work otherwise. The mainsail is up too high and out of the
slot. I am just afraid I won't be able to get it back together after pulling
it out and fixing it. I was wondering if anyone else has done this fix this
year?

And, as some saw in my earlier posting, the traveler is in front of the
companionway and now I think I would like the original one in the rear.

I should see how far away I really am from the factory and schedule a visit
in the early spring!

Maybe you souterners should come up and experience our traditional Polar
Bear Swim for sight in March. It's very refreshing to say the least! They
usually need to cut a large hole in the lake for the event.

Diane