[Rhodes22-list] Ray Charles, Jerry Lee Lewis and Fats Domino

Foy, Warren Warren.Foy at masonandhanger.com
Wed Dec 12 07:49:15 EST 2007

When did I miss the John Lee Hooker?

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of Steven Alm
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 7:54 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Ray Charles, Jerry Lee Lewis and Fats
Domino

Yep, Paul Shaffer directing, Ronnie Woods and yes, that's Carl Perkins
at
the very end but It does look like that was a splice from some other
video.

Glad y'all liked it.  Me too!

And Brad, thanks for the John Lee Hooker footage.  Loved it!  Until now,
I'd
only heard the George Thorogood version but I like Hooker's more.
Thanks
again.

A note about the now defunct KSLM, "K-Slim Radio" site--the laws have
changed and it's no longer legal for me to put up songs on my site,
unless
they are my own original songs.  Dammit!  It's no longer legal for you
download such material because it's bootlegged.  Even if I bought and
paid
for the recording I upload, YOU have not bought and paid for it so I'm
illegally sharing.  So in order to save you all from prosecution, I'll
no
longer be sharing music on that platform.  But if it's published on
YouTube,
it's fair game.

Slim

On Dec 11, 2007 4:49 PM, john Belanger <jhnblngr at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  if you love music that's livin' large!
>
> "Foy, Warren" <Warren.Foy at masonandhanger.com> wrote:  Isn't that guy
> walking back and forth Paul Schaefer from Letterman?

Troy