[Rhodes22-list] Motor Won't Start

Philip 3drecon at comcast.net
Wed Dec 12 10:24:30 EST 2007

You can try jumping a connection directly to your starter from the battery.
If it turns (beyond the solenoid clicking) it is probably the wiring.  If it
still clicks, it is probably the battery.  It could also be the switch on
the solenoid which, when the solenoid is forward, puts power to the starter.
I think that requires a whole solenoid or whole starter depending on the
manufacturer and whether or not you can replace individual components.

Philip

"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that
damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be
arrested, exiled or hanged."  -	~ President Abraham Lincoln