[Rhodes22-list] Diane Russell

DIANE RUSSELL mamaruss5 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 12 20:14:08 EST 2007

Thanks for that input. I really haven't had any problem like that. It just
seems so cumbersome and I know I didn't rig it the way it was intended by
the previous owner, but I can't get details because of his progressive
senility.

I love Lake George. My fondest memory was from about 20 years ago staying at
the Sagamore for a weekend in early October and going para sailing on the
spur of the moment. I was wearing heeled boots and have a picture that was
taken that just is a silloette that makes me look like a witch. I was just
lacking a broom. I saw snow up in the clouds! It was so cold!

Diane