[Rhodes22-list] list admin

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Dec 15 19:40:49 EST 2007

Ok people, I have an issue coming up, the computer systems I have been using
to host the group are coming up for decommissions next quarter, my thinking
right now it to move the group to Google groups, it free, somewhat better
that the current list software, and only a change in address, I can move the
address in bulk but it does look like you will need a Google login (it
free), also some will we need some "managers" for new member and post
approvals, rummy and ED come to mind, but open to long term member
volunteers.

Let me know what you think,

-mjm