[Rhodes22-list] list admin

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sat Dec 15 20:39:43 EST 2007

So here's a noncommittal response. Thanks Michael for all you have
done for keeping this group going. Real good in terms of friendships,
assistance with problems and business development have come out of it.

I have no experience with Google groups but I am a member of a number
of Yahoo groups. They seem to work fine as long as there are enough
people interested in moderating. Will someone actually have to
approve posts? That could be time-consuming and a bottleneck under
some circumstances.

Best wishes,
Mary Lou