[Rhodes22-list] getting started

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sat Dec 15 22:27:58 EST 2007

I was relying on memory so I had to go look it up. The story is on
the R22 FAQ site.
http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/capsize.html

Interesting that Stan says  "Re "just" floating, the boat floats very
high right side up - but the very design that keeps it high in the
water if it develops a leak, keeps it low in the water when upside down."

ML