[Rhodes22-list] Michale J. Meltzer, Illustrious Geek, Guru and List Administrator

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Dec 17 07:24:39 EST 2007

Michael,

Tom evans still maintains his site.  Does he also maintain his own servers?
That is his business, isn't it?  It has been a couple of years since I have
communicated with him, but did so after he sold his R22.  That was when he
invited updates to his site.  But then we all know of other former R22
owners on this forum, some of who sail bigger boats?

Maybe his site could be modified to accept your software?

As I recall we have several other computer spurts on this forum.  Just off
the top of my head, Herb, John L, Will (of Nabble Fame), Greg, and maybe
even Captain Rummy.  Captain Rummy is known to loan his computers in the
search for extraterrestials...  Maybe you could even get him to post one of
nubulae.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"There are certain disturbing things we simply would rather not realize.
Because it is preprogrammed and mindless method of responding, automatic
consistency can supply a safe hiding place from those troubling
realizations. Sealed within the fortress walls of rigid consistency, we can
be impervious to the sieges of reason." - Robert B. Cialdini