[Rhodes22-list] Motor Won't Start

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 13:34:29 EST 2007

Lee,

Just out of curiosity, where does Mrs. Flugel live these days? I haven't
been paranoid in awhile but that doesn't mean I can't engage the solenoid
for escape!

Elle, don't jump my arse!    We're just small boys engaging in big talk.
Don't think you can turn around a gizillion years of evolution with one
smack of a ruler.

Where were we?  Oh yeah, your motor won't start.  Rummy, bring a bottle of
Mt. Gay.  We'll solve your problem or give you an attitude such that you
don't care one way or the other.

Brad