[Rhodes22-list] List admin

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Wed Dec 19 22:25:03 EST 2007

Do not worthy, I still be around. The problem is simply I being "cheap",
unbeknown to the list, the list is hosted on a 100,000$ hardware sack with
triple redundancy, connected to a massive amount redundancy/capacitivcy to
the internet. Inside a 100 million dollar blockhouse.  Staffed 24x7 with 3
time zone/region handoff. You notice they have never been any issues for the
last 5 years with the list :-) the problem is the list is "piggy backing" on
one of my old projects, Now the project is moving on, I not doing web
projects right now and I really did not want to pay for hosting(for what I
want it would my own computer in a rack , about 100-200 a month), So I am
very happy the list can be taken over by John, It what he is doing, has the
background and know what he getting into, Seem like a good fit.

BTW the list is too set in their way, GW is old hat, try what will happen
when 200 billion dollars just vanished, no one took it, the paper do not
have the bond insurance story right yet, the value of the bond just drop,
and it could make the CDO write off look small..............

-mjm