[Rhodes22-list] List admin

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 23:32:57 EST 2007

Hey Michael, Good for you. You've been at this longer than most any
admin of any list that I know of and that's a few. I hope you'll stick
around though with the rest of the alumni. Somebody's got to be around
to remember why this list is the way it is and how it got that way. :-)

And, thanks to John for stepping in and taking the hand-off

Rik

"Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity; and I'm not
sure about the universe."
- Albert Einstein