[Rhodes22-list] Thanks and where we go from here - I see it now -

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Dec 20 12:26:43 EST 2007

John said, "As to the www.rhodes22.org website, my wife (Cindy) and I would
like
to breathe some new life into that once the dust settles from the
move.  Don't have anything specific in mind just "... just might include
Rabbits at the helm, foxes on the fore deck, briars as garnish...  What else
is there in middle Georgia?  Oh! I forgot alligators...

BTW, is going to include the General Boats web site, or is Stan really
retiring?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA