[Rhodes22-list] List admin

Dan Stromquist stormy22n7 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 11:22:47 EST 2007

Michael,
Thank you from a total newbie. I just joined today after lurking for quite a
while. This site has been very valuable for me as I researched the Rhodes
22. I have just started a dialog with Stan about getting a recycled boat.
Since I've never actually seen a R22 I doubt I would be as comfortable with
my decision without the help of this site.
Your efforts are very much appreciated by me!
Dan Stromquist