[Rhodes22-list] List admin - contributions

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 22:11:28 EST 2007

john,
  nothing like having the right man for the job. phew!! thanks.
  mjm,
  i've only been here a short time but thank you.

John Lock <jlock at relevantarts.com> wrote:
  At 10:26 AM 12/21/2007 -0500, Robert Skinner wrote:
>MJM - Thank you for many years of reliable service.
>I know it has cost you money, concern, and sleep.
>You are one real mensch*.
>
>John - where do we send contributions?

Thanks, but none are required. As I mentioned earlier, I'll just
piggy-back this off one of my servers with extra capacity. Most of
the work we'll enjoy doing as a nice change from our usual
grind. That has a lot of value in itself!

Cheers!

John Lock
R e l e v a n t A r t s
Postal: 107 Sinclair Lane, Eatonton, GA 31024-7636
Voice: 706-749-0516
FAX: 951-344-2241
http://www.relevantarts.com/