[Rhodes22-list] How to find FAQ section

Dan Stromquist stormy22n7 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 16:05:27 EST 2007

Greetings,
I am a new member but have been lurking for quite a while. I have spend
considerable time reading posts and their strings with interest. I have also
searched the site for specific topics. This site has been a valuabe souce in
helping me reach my decision to go forward and become the proud owner of a
R22
I have seen many references to a FAQ section but have not been able to find
or access this area. How do I do that? It will prevent me from asking
questions that have been asked many times before.
Thanks,
Dan Stromquist