[Rhodes22-list] Favorite Pubs

John Tonjes r22rumrunner at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 12:13:50 EST 2007

Rob,

I'm glad you asked that question. My favorite spot was a hole in the wall
bar on the lake called "The drop anchor".  Unfortunately it closed it's
doors about two months ago and I have since moved to a place called
"Neighbors". Both are only about a mile from my house so getting home is
fairly easy. Most of the old gang, including the bar tender, has moved to
the new place. The people and the bar tenders are what make a place feel
good.
The wife and I are in talks with the owners of the building that used to
house the Drop Anchor bar and we hope to have it open for business sometime
this spring. Hey, what could be better than Rummy owning his own bar? The
biggest problem we are having is trying to decide on a name for the place.
Any help would be appreciated. It's one of the view bars directly on the
water. :)

Rummy