[Rhodes22-list] Lining up with the trailer

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 16:17:58 EST 2007

looks like its on a telescoping wand.

Bud <budconnor at earthlink.net> wrote:  Hello All,
I have not been on the list for a while ... nor have I been out on my
Rhodes in quite some time.
Over the last several months I have been in the process of starting my
own company ... I plan to
offer Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) services to the construction
industry. GPR will allow
you to create 3D images of what is in a concrete slab - rebar, tension
cables, conduits, etc.
Contractors really don't like cutting things they don't have to. The
whole start up process and
learning the trade has taken me some time. I look at sailing again as
my reward for all this.

Anyway, I came across this nifty gadget (see attachment) in a Harbor
Freight Flyer for lining
up your tow vehicle with your trailer. Looks like it attaches with
magnets to your hitch and
your trailer tongue.

Enjoy,
Bud Connor