[Rhodes22-list] Lining up with the trailer

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 19:50:57 EST 2007

Actually, I  have the closed-circuit system we had in
our previous home...but not a clue how to hook it all
up...there is no power out where I store the trailer,
anyway.

It's not a big deal; it would be nice not to have to
pull the trailer the last 6 or 8 " or so to the
ball...

One hint..it's easier when the dog is not in the back
of the truck.....;^) (Maybe I could train her to bark
when I get close...)

elle